Massachusetts Auto Repair Shop Insurance
Protection for your auto repair shop – so you can get back to work. Serving Amesbury, Newburyport, Salisbury, and all of Massachusetts.
RC Briggs Insurance Agency Inc. understands the unique needs of auto repair shops in Massachusetts — you can find our offices in Amesbury, and our clients all around MA.
As an independent insurance agency, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your auto repair shop.
We’re proud members of the Amesbury marketplace and community, and we are committed to being an advocate for you and your shop in times of need.
We’re Here to Serve You
RC Briggs Insurance Agency Inc. knows that in Massachusetts, there are as many unique insurance needs as companies who do business here.
Working in an auto repair shop poses a high level of risk, which can put you and your business in danger. The right insurance coverage could help you, your employees, and your shop safe.
To talk with one of our helpful team members about your auto repair shop insurance needs, contact us today.
MA Auto Repair Shop Insurance Options
The following coverage options are some common coverages offered with an auto repair shop insurance policy. For more information, click on the coverage option:
- General Liability Insurance — Auto repair shops should purchase general liability insurance. This broad insurance offers protection for your business against lawsuits or other financial liabilities that may occur while you’re on the job.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance — This type of coverage helps you take care of your employees. Workers’ Comp coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees who are injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work.
- Commercial Auto Insurance— This type of coverage will help cover many vehicle types such as trucks, cars, and other motorized equipment. It can also provide you protection for bodily injury while operating company vehicles or equipment.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance — This type of coverage will help protect your assets by providing liability limits above and beyond your other policies. A commercial umbrella insurance policy could be the difference of your auto repair shop surviving after a loss or harmful situation.
- Garagekeepers Coverage — This type of coverage provides protection for your customers’ vehicles while in your care, custody or control.
Every auto repair shop is unique – request a free quote or call us at 978-388-0019 today to find out how to get the best price and value on auto repair shop insurance for you.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Massachusetts's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.